WELCOME TO HARDINGS PRE-SCHOOL!
01707 392851 / 07432 057028
Hardings Pre-School - an Ofsted "Outstanding" Pre-School in all areas December 2015 (Outstanding grade retained from 2011)
Hertfordshire Quality Standards achieved 2012
Please click here for our Prospectus
Hardings Pre-School has been running since 1993 and is an independent, self-funding registered charity (Reg no 802263). We are located in the heart of Panshanger, serving the local community. Hardings Pre-School offer children aged 2 -5 years old a secure play environment in which they can learn and develop into happy, confident and competent children.
Our mission statement is:
"To provide high quality care and education for children in a fun and stimulating environment. We work in partnership with parents and carers to help children learn and develop with a service that promotes equality and values diversity of each individual child"
What makes us so special?
- retained our Ofsted "Outstanding" in all areas judgement December 2015
- achieved Hertfordshire Quality Standards Award (HQS) in 2012 and upheld with improvements every year since
- ALL of our Practitioners are First Aid trained and this is a requirement for anyone joining the team
- we offer "FREE FLOW" so your child can enjoy the activities they want to throughout the session. There is no limit to garden time (weather permitting!) and we have specific garden planning to enable your child to access the EYFS outside as well as inside the setting
- we have external provider opportunities such as Tiny Tykes, Tatty Bumpkin and the Living Eggs experience at preschool for your children to enjoy
- very low turnover of staff
- Online Compass accreditation awarded to us for eSafety within the setting
Our Development & Improvement Plan for 2016/17 will be available to view from September 2016
Our setting is registered with:
Ofsted – 0300 123 1231
Pre-School Learning Alliance - 020 7697 2500
Charities Commission - Registered Charity 802263
DISCLAIMER - Hardings Pre-School does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites referenced on this page